Spring Valley Parks
Courtesy of John
24-acre Walton Park is
bordered by Elm Street, Main Street, and
State Rt. 725.
The park is named after Spring
Valley’s founders, Edward Walton and his son
It offers a large parking area,
playing fields, and a picnic area with a
The Little Miami Scenic Trail is
easily accessible from nearby Walnut Street.
The park is operated by Spring Valley
Park District, owned by the Spring Valley
reservations, sports team information or
other information, contact Tracey Wright,
Dancing at Pavilion -
Courtesy of Nancy Steen
Bledsoe Park, located
on Main Street, across the street from the
Post Office in the Town Hall, is maintained
by Spring Valley ACTS for the community.
Thompson Pavilion is
available to the public at no cost.
For Park reservations, contact:
Spring Valley ACTS, Inc.
PO Box 26
Spring Valley, OH 45370
Memorial - Courtesy of John Fristoe
Founder’s Park, on the southwest corner of
Main Street and the Little Miami Scenic
Trail, is operated by Spring Valley ACTS for
It was recently renovated and renamed
“Founders’ Park” because of a marker in the
park commemorating Madgel Summers, a
community booster in the mid-1900s.
A marker and tree honoring Marylee Sutton (1935-2010), who served as the organist of the Spring Valley
Methodist Church for 58 years, is also
located in the park.